Friday, November 18, 2011

Victorian Rose Soap Company

Wow....I just realized how very long its been since I updated this blog.  I know I'm way overdue for some new stories, events, etc!  I promise to play catch up with the rest of this year soon!  We at the GFL have been super busy with starting our company, Swampfox Media, so I'll have lots of cool stories, including a trip to NYCC and XCon!  (What does that mean?....wait until the update!)

Today I just wanted to let everyone know about a great giveaway that our friends over at the Victorian Rose Soap Company are having!  These ladies are having a Christmas Giveaway of their fabulous, handmade soaps!  Click on the link to get full details and have your own chance to enter!  Then, be sure to browse around her catalog and look at all the different lovely products they have!  You might just be able to get all you Christmas shopping done in one place!!  Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment