Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello again.....

Wow....it's been a little while since I posted anything, and so much has happened since my last post.  First, I guess I'll start by saying, Happy Memorial Day!!  Thank you to all the men and women that have given their lives for the sake of our country and our freedoms.  They have all written a blank check to the US Gov't, and paid it with their lives.  Saying "thank you" is the least I can do.

Now, on to updating!  Well, shortly after my last post, my husband was laid off from his job.  It's not really a bad thing....he was working 70+ hrs a week, was constantly on the phone with his store, the owner was always mad about something and telling him he wasn't doing enough, etc.  So when Mr L had to lay off one of the managers, Robbie pretty much jumped at the chance.  Since then, it's been nice having the hubbie at home all the time, but its making me horribly slack since I'm always hanging out with him instead of doing housework!  LOL! 

Around Easter, all sorts of things just started falling into place, and we decided to go into business for ourselves.  Along with a few of our friends, we have officially launched Swampfox Media, LLC!  We have 3 titles launching on Oct 31st....Heralds & Heretics, Compendium, and No Rest For the Wicked.  I'm really excited about these projects, and I've been overloaded with tasks to help get the business stuff in order.  The other folks are pretty much the creative ones.....I'm the secretary/accountant/any of the "boring stuff" person. Hahaha, at least I'm needed!  :)  We're still getting the website ready, but be sure to keep a lookout for it!  You'll be able to keep tabs on our upcoming projects at www.swampfoxmedia.com so be sure to bookmark it and check back soon!  Well, that's the shortened version of what we've been up to for the last few months.  In fact, Robbie's bugging me with some paperwork I need to get to...so I guess that will have to be it for now!  I'll try to keep you all updated on the happenings, as well as the stories of the family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment