Friday, November 12, 2010

Going to see the PACKERS!!!!

I'm super excited right now!!  And, if you hadn't already guessed by the title of this post, it's because Robbie and I are going to go see the Green Bay Packers play vs the Atlanta Falcons on November 28th!!!  Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!  This was a bit of an unexpected, but oh so pleasant, surprise for us.  We had been talking all season about wanting to go, but knew we really couldn't afford it.

Well, in steps my Mom-in-law, who graciously bought us tickets as an early Christmas present!!  It was like, "Really?!  You'll pay for us to go?!  I can't believe it!!!"  And, my younger sister, Valerie, has been super wonderful in agreeing to watch all 3 children so that we can go!  This is especially wonderful of her because the game just happens to be on her birthday.  She's the best!  How many sisters do you know that would be willing to add another 3 children (1 with special needs) to take care of for their birthday present??  Hmmmm....I'm gonna have to get her something extra nice!

We've also got 2 of Robbie's friends going with us, though one of the friends is actually a Falcons fan.  So much for a trip with just me and my husband, but it's still going to be a much needed break!  I can't wait!  Jersey? check!  Cheese head? check!  Title Towel? check!  Tickets? check!  Now I just have to find a way to occupy myself until then!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a great time! Eat a stadium dog for me, and try to keep Robbie from directing traffic in the parking lot, lol. ;)

    Oh, and you owe Val-gal big time...I'm thinking spa package! :p

    ReplyDelete